BEAUTY FASHION FUN INSPIRATION

Friday, January 25, 2013

My Playlist

I am in love with music, all kinds, from different eras. The kind of music you listen to says a lot about someone, I decided to share some songs from my current playlist so you can get to know me better! Comment below your favorite song, album, or artist. Thanks so much for reading, please subscribe.

Calvin Harris  - Sweet nothing, Feel so close
Neon Trees - Close to you
Billie Holiday - I'll be seeing you
Ellie Goulding- I know you care
Coldplay- Clocks, Paradise
Taylor Swift- Red, 22, Begin again
John Mayer- Slow dancing in a burning room, Daughters
Connor Maynard- Turn around
Switchfoot- Thrive
Etta James- At last
Angus and Julia Stone-Big Jet Plane
Vanessa Hudgens- Say ok
Sleeping with sirens- Roger Rabbit, James Dean and Audrey Hepburn
Maroon 5- Beautiful goodbye,
One Direction- Little things
The Lumineers- Ho Hey
Frank Ocean- Thinking bout you, Forrest Gump
Ed Sheeran- A team, kiss me, small bump, lego house
Bruno Mars- It will rain
Rihanna- Diamonds
Flo Rida- I cry
B.o.b- Both of us
Hunter Hayes- Wanted
Bridgit Mendler- Ready or not
Tim McGraw- When the stars go blue
Rascal Flatts- Easy
Lana Del Rey- Blue jeans, video games
Somo- Kings and queens
Andy Grammer- Keep your head up, fine by me





No comments:

Post a Comment