BEAUTY FASHION FUN INSPIRATION

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Maybelline The Rocket mascara review

 
I recently purchased Maybelline's the rocket mascara, and I thought I would do my first review on this blog! If you like this review and would like to see more, please comment below. Don't forget to subscribe, I try to post a blog everyday! Thank you! (: xoxo -prettynpink

This is what the packaging looks like. I purchased it in the color
very black, but it also comes in blackest black and brownish black.
You can also buy the waterproof version for the same price in the
colors brownish black and very black. (see link below)

 






Before The rocket mascara
After The rocket mascara
Okay so as you can tell it made my eyelashes a lot longer...I will be repurchasing this mascara and it is definitely another one of my favorites. The brush isn't flimsy and the bristles are far enough apart so it will separate your lashes (which a lot of mascara applicators don't do for my lashes.) I bought this at Wal-Mart for $5.94 . Here is a link to Wal-Mart's online website if you would like to purchase it online or view details.  http://www.walmart.com/ip/Maybelline-The-Rocket-Volum-Express-Rocket-Washable-Mascara-0.3-fl-oz/22137495 The Rocket waterproof mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment