BEAUTY FASHION FUN INSPIRATION

Friday, January 25, 2013

Chase your dreams

So a topic that has been coming up a lot in my life lately is following your dreams. Not settling for next best or mediocrity. If you have a dream, regardless of how small or insignificant it seems to other people, follow it...chase it, hold it tight and let it guide you. Don't let anyone, not even close friends or family talk you out of your dreams. If you are thinking well...I want to do this but I am scared because dot dot dot that just means it is going to be that much more amazing when you finally accomplish it. Think about it, you have nothing to lose! You can only go up from here. It is better to try and know then to never try and wonder what could have been. Easier said than done, I know. I have set a few dreams and goals for myself, but I seem to be talking myself out of them every chance I get. So maybe we can all take this journey together and achieve our wildest dreams ! Lose that weight, go for that job, enroll in college, try out for that team, go talk to that cute boy or girl from school, become a magazine editor, move to New York, eat better...whatever it may be you CAN do it !!!! Next time you start talking yourself out of your dreams remember this quote... "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney





No comments:

Post a Comment