BEAUTY FASHION FUN INSPIRATION

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hair Care Routine

So if you guys are anything like me, you are constantly coloring, straightening, curling, waving, and teasing your hair. My hair has definitely been through a lot over the years BUT I refuse to stop playing with my hair...here are some products I use to restore my hair! Please comment below if you have a request for a blog that you would like to see next.(: Thank you !


So starting off with shampoo and conditioner, I love L'Oreal's ever
pure color care moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. You can get
this at your local grocery store for about $15.00. They also have one
for volume, smoothing, and a deep replenishing one for really damaged hair.







Garnier Fructis triple nutrition shampoo and condition is really good if
you want the results without paying as much as L'Oreal. The shampoo
is $ 4.97 for the 25.4 oz. and the conditioner is $2.96 for the 13 0z.
This shampoo contains three oils that restore your hair; Shea, olive and avocado.









 




After your shower when your hair is damp I highly recommend
putting a dime size amount of this Moroccan oil in it. This oil has
  done wonders for my hair, it smells good, it air dries my hair faster and
 leaves a shine. Although this is on the pricey side, it's well worth it. I get
mine off of Amazon because my hair dresser doesn't carry it anymore.
If you use Amazon, prices will vary depending on which seller you choose.
I would try to find a salon on Amazon and make sure you read reviews !

 

If you put your hair through any kind of heat I would recommend
you get a heat protectant. This is just a grocery store heat protectant
but it does work! $3.98 for this bottle at Wal-Mart .

No comments:

Post a Comment