BEAUTY FASHION FUN INSPIRATION

Monday, February 4, 2013

Your flaws are flawless

Hello my beauty babes(: !!
Today I just wanted to encourage you all to embrace your "flaws" your flaws are unique and even beautiful....If we all had no beauty marks, birth marks, freckles, gap teeth, stretch marks, etc. We would all look so boring. I have many many flaws and I have contemplated fixing them but if I was given the opportunity to fix them, I'm not sure I would. As much as I complain about my flaws I kind of like them...they make me, me.  So embrace them (: ! Gapped teeth are really in right now and modeling agencies are seeking out girls with a gap between there teeth I'm pretty sure no one would ever think that would be in, embrace and love your flaws. Shine on you crazy diamonds. xoxo prettynpink!


No comments:

Post a Comment